Monday, December 31, 2012

Brie Cups

My friend, Tasha, is required to make these at our annual Cookie Swap. I love them and would eat every single one if I though my friends wouldn't kick me outta the group! 

They're crazy easy to make! Don't shy away just because it's brie. Brie has a pretty mild flavor and is nice and creamy.


Ingredients
Phyllo cups (can be found in the freezer section, usually with the pound cake)
Brie
Raspberry Jam

Directions
Preheat oven to 375.
Place Phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Place bite-sized pieces of Brie in to the cups. Top with a little bit of jam. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted.

Seriously - that's it.

A few notes: 
- You can leave the rind on the cheese, or take it off. Completely up to you.
- I've only had these with raspberry jam, but you could certainly try it with other flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment